Somma Food Group, LLC is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Part-Time Sales Analyst to be filled January 2, 2018 through May 31, 2018. This person will work closely with all team members to ensure successful and efficient strategic selling. Every day will be different, but the primary and daily focus will be management of bid/RFP responses within the Government Sales Channel, broker and field sales support and identifying opportunity gaps through reporting and analysis.
Somma Food Group, LLC is a diversified provider of innovative products to the foodservice industry. Founded by Fortune 100 food business executives and entrepreneurs, Somma is positioned for rapid growth. Somma’s brand portfolio includes Chickentopia® and Merrywood Farms™. At Somma’s core, is the belief in exceptional food and peerless service that exceeds customers’ highest expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day maintenance of Bid/RFP opportunities via Salesforce and Kenandy
- Manage data integrity and organization within the company’s Salesforce and Kenandy platforms
- Perform data analysis and research, with the ability to manipulate, analyze and recognize business trends
- Manage and coordinate the Government Sales Channel’s presence in customer Bid/RFP portals, including setting up accounts, renewing registrations, submitting company profile information, etc.
- Develop and maintain full profile of the Government Sales Channel’s “Top Accounts,” including opportunities won/lost, competitive set, gap analysis, etc.
- Support Sales and Customer Development in creating and distributing broker support materials, including product specifications, price lists, FSQA documentation, proof of USDA FNS regulation compliance and other items as needed
- Provide inside sales support for Sales Directors when working in the field as needed
- Continually work to identify new opportunities to provide valuable metrics to the business
- Manage ad-hoc reporting requests as needed
Education and/or Experience:
- Working toward four-year college degree in business, sales, accounting, finance or related field required
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills required
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills with multiple, complex projects required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required
- Expert level usage of Microsoft Excel with ability to automate reports (pivots, vlookups, etc.) required
- Experience with Salesforce Automation Systems and Kenandy ERP Systems preferred
- Ability to work well with others at all levels of the operation
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small business environment