Crispy chicken sandwiches are always a hit at lunch. Add a little heat to your recipe with Chickentopia® no antibiotics ever, 100% veggie fed Spicy Chicken Filets. Stack your sandwiches with lettuce and tomato, and drizzle with green chile mayo for a restaurant quality entrée kids will line up to try!
Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich
Makes approximately 30 servings.
- 30 Chickentopia® spicy sriracha flavored, whole grain breaded chicken filets
- 30 whole grain buns, toasted
- 5 cups green chile mayo (recipe below)
- 60 tomato slices
- 60 washed romaine leaves
For the Green Chile Mayo:
- 10 Poblano peppers, roasted, cleaned and seeds removed
- 4 ½ cups low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 ¼ cups cilantro leaves
- 10 tbsp. honey
- 5 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 10 tsp. kosher salt
- Prep the green chile mayo by blending all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 375º F. If oven has a convection feature, turn it on. Arrange chicken filets on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy with an internal temperature of 165ºF. Let chicken filets cool for 3-5 minutes before assembling.
- To assemble, arrange buns and spread each with two tbsp. green chile mayo. Add chicken filets and top with two slices of tomato and two pieces of romaine per sandwich. Serve immediately.